Re: [NTLK] Newt <-> PC connection

From: Larry R. Chan (eroadies_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 23:17:47 EST

Running several instances means launching more than one slowdown.exe
simultaneously...in other words, for example: for two instances you would
click/double click and launch slowdown.exe, then click/double click
slowdown.exe again, the result will be that you will have two windows of
slowdown running...

Larry Chan
Pasadena CA