Re: [NTLK] 16 MB Linear Flash Cards

From: G.E. Ross (g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 15:16:04 EST

Someone will be selling them for more than $10 on ebay I expect.

Some people put in orders for up to 10 cards. Also, I notice the first
auction only accounted for 200 or less of 500, but the second auction was
just for 50.

My guess is that some of the established Newton sellers picked up a
wholesale lot directly.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html