Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton Print Pack Cables

From: Josh Robertson (joshrobertson_at_cox.net)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 17:21:48 EST

Hey again Dave! Just shipped the cables out and a few
went to Toronto and I found out it's a lot cheaper than
expected. Shipping to Toronto is only $3.00 giving a
total with shipping of $11. Currently I am sold out of
cables, however I've started a waiting list and if I can
get 10 people lined up I will do another batch of cables
(I currently have 6 definites). So if you definitely still
want one let me know and I'll put you on the list.
Thanks!

~Josh
josh_at_joshrobertson.com

> From: "Dave Bonhoff" <gtidave_at_golden.net>
> Date: 2003/01/14 Tue AM 01:01:00 EST
> To: "Josh Robertson" <joshrobertson_at_cox.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton Print Pack Cables
>
> I'm interested! A few questions:
> Will you ship to Canada?
> Via USPS?
> Will you accept PayPal?
>
> Thanks!
> Dave
>
> On Mon, Jan 13 2003 Josh Robertson wrote:
> *I have four PowerPrint Newton Print Pack
compatiable cables available. These are Din8 on one
end and parallel on the other end. With the (included)
Newton Print Pack v.2 software they will allow you to
print to many PC printers including portable Canon
inkjets. They are available for $8 plus shipping. E-mail
off list at joshrobertson_at_cox.net if interested. Thanks!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html