Re: [NTLK] 16 MB Linear Flash Cards

From: Trenton Tuggle (Trent_at_Tuggle.Org)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 15:12:56 EST

Easy enough; go to the completed auction, click the link to "contact the
seller" and send an email asking if he'd consider selling privately.
Include your return email address;

I did and he responded later that day that indeed he'd be interested in
selling me the cards even though the auction ended. I'm sure your mileage
would be similar.

-Trent

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html