[NTLK] Wireless Procedural Question

From: Patrick Huber (pathuber_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 22:49:33 EST

Hi, Folks!

All the talk about wireless Newts got me excited. I pulled out the ol' 2100 and obtained a D-Link DWL-650. I think I have all the correct pkg.'s installed. Has the exact procedure to connect been laid out here or somewhere else? IOW, if I walk into Starbucks with my new T-Mobile 120 minute access plan, will this D-Link card lght up or something.

I hate to sound stupid but this wireless stuff is all new to me.

If someone can steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Patrick Huber
VP, Ops & IS
Protect All, Inc.