[NTLK] [ANN] Newtons Around The World Gallery Updated

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 13:47:23 EST

It's been a couple of months since the Newtons Around The World gallery
was last updated. Well, I finally got my furry butt in gear and I am
happy to announce the gallery is now sporting over 60 assorted images of
- you guessed it - Newtons around the world.

Please give up a repetitive smack of the clappers to John Charlton, Paul
Filmer, Victor Rehorst, Peter Fraser, and yours truly (blush) for
submitting their pictures this time around. New images start on page four
of the gallery.

     http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/

Hopefully, you'll be inspired to send in your own. Remember that the
images don't have to be new ones. Go through your archives and dig out
those shots from last summer's visit to Uncle Ned's pig farm. Remember
how those swine couldn't hold a stylus to save their bacon? Or how about
some more pictures from some of the beer-drenched user group meetings we
keep hearing about, hmm?

Here's the poop on getting me the goods:

     http://www.newted.org/news/archive/index.html#85462105

Come on, you know you want to.

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/cam/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/
Online community web site handyman. http://www.newted.net/