Re: [NTLK] Yahoo Spying!.....

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 20:14:36 EST

So this isn't OFF TOPIC!.....
Every once-in-a-while, you just try to help.. My good deed for the
day...
If you don't want to read it, you could delete it!.. JUST THAT SIMPLE...

Yes Laurent, Not only did I post this to this group, but to a few Radio
groups
along with the Mac CUBE group. ALL of which use Yahoo. There are also a
few other Newton Groups on Yahoo, but after getting this and actually
looking
at it, I thought WOW! I'd at least pass it along and let "YOU" make
your own choice
if this was of concern or not to YOU or Someone you might know?. But
thanks for
at least recognizing, this isn't necessarily "OFF TOPIC"...
By the Way, What's ON TOPIC mean?.....

Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html