Re: [NTLK] Door clips

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 00:09:13 EST

How 'bout a spring metal clip instead of a plastic one? Yes, yes,
it's not just like the original, but is something that can be
fabricated at home.

Sort of a U-shape-- with bumpies on the 2 prongs to lock into the
holes, and the closed end bent at an appropriate angle to grab the
door when it's opened.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html