[NTLK] transfer a backup M2K addy to emate?

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 11:12:07 PST

wondering, how, if possible, to take my backup of my M2K
address/names files and transfer it over to the emate.

I currently have no M2K, as I gave the last one to a friend who likes
it too much to give it back. Not local, so I have no way of using it.
And now with so few on ebay and rising prices, I think I'd rather
just stick with my emate.
So I only have the backup of my M2K on my mac.
I'd like to trasfer the names portion to emate.
But newton connection utilities wont allow me to transfer the M2K
file to the emate.

I do have a 32 meg card I was thinking might take a backup, but then
can I access that info on the emate?

any help or advice appreciated.
~Alex

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html