[NTLK] Jaggies

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 15:05:13 PST

Just to add another tidbit to the jaggies knowledge base.
I am trying out the ATA driver RC3 on a 32Mb Sandisk Compact Flash card on a
near new MP2k. It has the following codes “SDCFB © Sandisk” on the back
with no other distinguishing marks to leave any clues as to what version it
might be.
Anyway, while trialling the driver, I only have the NIV data files for a
piece of bible software called “The Message”. About a couple of weeks after
installing it, I got a bad case of the jaggies. Having just got back from
Summer holidays I thought I would experiment a little. After unmounting the
CF card, the jaggies went away completely. Gosh the Newt is a relief to use
when it works well!
HTH somebody.
Cheers
Tony.