Re: [NTLK] Owner Info Password Forgotten - Idea?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 02:54:23 EST

À (At) 14:52 +0800 19/01/03, Ímè¨ã‚ écrivait (wrote) :
>Although I used to use NTK for Chinese NewtonBook Making, I really
>forgot how to use it for not using it in those years. ;-)
>
>How to execute those code in NTK? Make a layout, embed the script inside
>after click?

You connect the inspector (Window menu). Then you select the code and
you press the enter key. I'm not sure about the Windows version.
Maybe it's control + the return key.

Otherwise, do it with ViewFrame. Install it, open it, write the code
and then press the eval button or whatever it is called.

HTH,

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/