Re: [NTLK] DIY MP2x00 Memory Upgrade page

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 12:34:58 EST

À (At) 18:14 +0100 20/01/03, Daniel Padilla écrivait (wrote) :
> I have many pictures of it, and could take more if you want. Any
>special area of the MLB?

Well, I seeked that page for a friend who told me he was sorry he
didn't do the upgrade at the time Apple was doing it. I realized the
only DIY page I knew was down. The best would be to make a new DIY
page, but you're probably too busy with your keyboard replacement ;)

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/