[NTLK] Internet applications

From: Ray Kloss (raykloss_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 08:11:49 EST

I just hooked up my WaveLAN card to my newt with the wireless driver and it
it very cool. Now I am looking for apps that use the internet to try various
things out. I have NetHopper and I've heard of NewtCape (seems like it has a
lot of packages to run) but does anyone recommend any others. I'll be
hitting the unna.org site for the files, but was looking for personal
recommendations. This includes email, news, weather, etc.

--
Ray Kloss
Ray kloss @mac.com