[NTLK] Using desktop keyboard w/ Newt in OS X

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 17:28:49 EST

I was thinking, that since in OS X, we can have an infinite number of
virtual terminals (Terminal.app, or xTerm in X11) what about using them
as a method of typing into the newt?

Is there a Unix utility that will send keyboarding to the newt the way
one can w/ NCU?

Open a terminal window, start the programme, start typing.

I have a 4 port serial card, and a couple USB adapters... I'd be cool
to just haver a serial cable hanging around that I can plug in and
start typing.

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html