Re: [NTLK] [OT] Marathon! Formerly Why isn't this in production!?

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 07:46:45 PST

>That's what I thought (our flat is only 60 m2), but adding doors, and
>including some of the outsides, and some nice "secret" passageways helps
>with the size issue, but even without it, it makes for a fast and furious
>level. I would recommend _not_ putting in such goodies as the flame thrower
>or SPNKR, or even just using pistols. :-)

The thing is that our house is two storeys and I planned to include
some of our yard, so the secrets would have to be restricted to the
basement. Still, with eight players with shotguns and pistols, it
could be sweet.

>It's a bit complex, but you should be able to do it. You need to take your
>last film, save it, and use one of the tools available on
><http://pascal-central.com/mmmg/m2-tools.html> to convert the film to a QT
>film, from which you can take your screen shots. :-)
>--
>-Jon Glass
>Krakow, Poland

Sweet deal! I should have been saving the films from the party.
That could have been wicked, especially since one of my friends took
some video there and just got a copy of Final Cut. And since my
friends are clamouring for me to do it again, we can take advantage
of this in the future. Thanks for the info.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html