[NTLK] Five years and going strong!

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 20:35:30 PST

Hate to mention a sad anniversary, but wasn't it five years ago the Newton
was Steved? I think the presence of this group of people, the developers
still creating new and impossible applications, and the continuing
interest and amazement of non-Newton people to the platform speak volumes.
  I was wowing some students today with what the Newton could do, and it
could this FIVE YEARS AGO! The PDA world took two giant leaps back that
day, and has yet to take a significant step forward.

I'm going to raise a small toast, to the best damn brick of green plastic
to ever grace this planet.

Cheers all,

jc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html