Re: [NTLK] PowerPen Powerback - anyone got the full source?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 22:24:33 PST

on 27/01/03 22:02, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Harold Clitheroe wrote:
>> I thought I did, but iut looks like I missed a bit of it when I snagged
>> it..
>>
>> I remember this as one of the best DIY backdrops out there. If anyon e can
>> get me the source, I'll try and get it running on a server. I'd love to
>> resurrect this now that I'm Newted again..
>
> Apparently Laurent has it:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=102023853223470&w=2
>
> I remember I talked to him about getting it back up, but it required some
> strange classic Mac server setup or somesuch...

Victor is right, I still have it somewhere, on some backup CD. Any taker?
Email-me personally and I'll see what I can do.

-Laurent.

flat adj.: 1. [common] Lacking any complex internal structure. "That bitty
box has only a flat filesystem, not a hierarchical one." The verb form is
flatten. 2. Said of a memory architecture (like that of the VAX or 680x0)
that is one big linear address space (typically with each possible value of
a processor register corresponding to a unique core address), as opposed to
a `segmented' architecture (like that of the 80x86) in which addresses are
composed from a base-register/offset pair (segmented designs are generally
considered cretinous).
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html