[NTLK] importing from InControl?

From: Jeff Abbott (jabbott_at_ninewire.net)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 06:24:12 PST

I'm using InControl v2 (an old but very good combo outliner/to do/calendar =
program) for keeping my main schedule on my iMac, and would like to import =
the data into my 2100. I can import the data from InControl into Notes; but =
would like to import it into Dates (so the Dates on my InControl schedule =
show up on the 2100). Using NCU via Ethernet, the import into Dates appears =
to go cleanly (I don't get an error message), but there is no joy--the data =
just never shows up in Dates. If anyone has experience with InControl or =
suggestions on how to make this work, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html