Re: [NTLK] Longtime listener, first time caller (new user)

From: Stocker, Michael (mstocker_at_accelent.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 10:05:35 PST

Al,

.dba is a Palm Datebook archive file.

If you have Outlook on your desktop PC, then you can get your data into =
your Newton by:
  1. Syncing your Palm with Outlook
        - Your Palm setup CD has the software to allow you do to this
  2. Export your calendar data from Outlook into a delimited text file
  3. Import the delimited text file into your Newton using NCU

Mike