Re: [NTLK] 9th Anniversary SNUG Meeting Notes and Pictures -- 1/29/2003

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 07:54:08 PST

On 29/01/03 10:03, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:

> on 29-01-2003 3:24, Andrew Diller at dillera_at_sudanacid.com wrote:
>
>> Is it the white balance on your digital camera, or did everyone (except
>> one guy) have the new blue screens in their MPs????
>
> I was wondering about that as well, and it looks like there's a white
> backlight in the group picture as well.

I guess that a few had the blue screen. There is a caption for one of the
picture that mentions "Blue backlight, Green backlight"...

-Laurent.

brute force adj.: Describes a primitive programming style, one in which the
programmer relies on the computer's processing power instead of using his or
her own intelligence to simplify the problem, often ignoring problems of
scale and applying naive methods suited to small problems directly to large
ones. The term can also be used in reference to programming style:
brute-force programs are written in a heavyhanded, tedious way, full of
repetition and devoid of any elegance or useful abstraction (see also brute
force and ignorance).
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html