[NTLK] Yet another newbie

From: Chris Lang (clang_at_power-soft.net)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 09:27:00 PST

I just picked up a MP2100 a few weeks back, and have been working on
getting the Newton living in my Windows world with pretty good success
(thanks to the MANY web sites and articles on the subject) I am also
making the big step of going wireless. And, if my free time permits, I
might even dabble in some programming (programmer by trade). (I thought
a small introduction would be helpful)

My real question is, Does anyone have a flip cover for a MP2100 for
sale? Please contact my directly at clang_at_power-soft.com

Thanks

Chris Lang
clang_at_power-soft.com

=20