Re: [NTLK] Longtime listener, first time caller (new user)

From: Albert Muniz (hal_at_shout.net)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 12:10:07 PST

Thanks to Michael Stocker for the tip on getting Palm calendar data to my
Newton. I was able to find a program that syncs my Palm with Outlook (its
called Desktop 2 Go) and then I could export the Outlook datebook file
into a .csv file.

Problem now is I keep getting an "unexpected communication error (-1)"
every time I try to import the resulting .csv file. In fact, I seem to be
getting that error whenever I try to import anything besides a newtonworks
file.

I already tried re-installing NCU, but I still keep getting the same
error. I've made sure all of the plugs are snug and fit. What am I doing
wrong?

Puzzled,

Al

PS. - and thanks for the warm welcomes