[NTLK] NPDS Error -48402

From: Adam Klaum (aklaum_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 14:48:27 PST

Hello all,

I just got my Orinico Silver (ala Wavelan) card today for my Newt 2000U.
Everything is working great. I installed a few packages wireless...very cool.
Now I want to go for the hard stuff. I want NPDS up and running. I have
installed the following NPDS packages in the following order:

nHTTPd 2.046
Setup 2.021
Notepad Server 2.045
NPDS Watcher 010ac

I am using Avi Backdrop so when I install nHTTPd I get a small icon (ala
Mosaic) on my bar. When clicking on this icon I get the "Sorry a problem has
occured (-48402)" error. Various other errors occur when trying to configure
NPDS. At no point does it seem to try and initiate a web connection like
Newtscape does. I have tried a soft reset to no avail. Anybody have any
ideas? NPDS was a must have for me to really enjoy the Newt.

Adam