Re: [NTLK] NewtSync -- Oh! Oh! -- Pkg? Sheez!

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 16:56:30 PST

I can't really utilize previous works, because most of them are GPL.
And while I could link to it, on serial I would have to force the user
to disconnect NewtSync and connect with the Dock, a jarring process to
say the least.

If I can manage to eventually get binary data transfer working, then
that will open up lots of possibilities like backup and package
installation.

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html