[NTLK] Trade- Emate for mp2100

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 12:41:44 PST

Hello:

I have an Emate in perfect condition, with the RAM chip, and the
original box. Batteries hold a charge. I charge it up every two months.
No scratches nothing. Ac, manual, everything is here.

I want to trade for a nice mp2100. I have a 2100, but want a second
one to keep on line as a ndps server.

I've had the emate for years, but never ended up using it as my hands
are really too big to type comfortably. I hate to get rid of it, but as
I never ever use it, I think I'd like to trade for another newton.

So, anyone out there with a nice MP2100 that you want to trade for the
emate, email me.

-andy diller

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html