Re: [NTLK] Schematics for 9W adapter?

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 07:20:56 PDT

Of course any power supply providing constant voltage (7.5V) amd constant
current (max. 1.2A) mode would be perfect to supply the Newt. I have proven
that using a laboratory power supply with the appropriate settings.
I even have a project to build my own power adaptor with a wide input range
(9-24V) in order to be used in conjunction with nearly every dc power
supply.
Unfortunately I did not had sufficient time for that little project yet.

Cheers
Johannes