Re: [NTLK] Gesture for joining lines?

From: Newtvana (newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 18:13:54 PDT

On Thursday, July 3, 2003, at 04:09 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
> In a previous message, Doug Parker typed vigorously:
>> Hmm...where's that Wiki link for newton gestures? I thought it was on
>> chuma, but it didn't pull anything up this morning.
>
> The Wiki is still offline. Try the information in this previous post:
> http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-06/0884.html

Hmmm. A post made by the stage manger for WebVisions 2003 is referenced
by the web guy at Veer, the company who just happens to be sponsoring
WebVisions 2003.

I smell a conspiracy!

If any other Newton users will be there (at Webvisions, see below),
drop me a line. Perhaps we can play some Battleship!

...Ross...

Hot Pepper Studios :: http://www.hotpepper.com
Proud sponsor of WebVisions 2003 :: http://www.webvisionsevent.org
July 18, Portland, Oregon :: Oregon Convention Center

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html