Re: [NTLK] Newton not working

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 08:27:59 PDT

On Friday 04 July 2003 17:14, Heiko Cultus wrote:
> Before you try the "over night trick" from Nicolas (...)

Thanks! I just love having tricks named after me ;)

But Heiko's right... The time to discharge the thing can be very short or very
long...
And I guess it is too late to complain to Apple customer support for the lack
of consistency in this matter (they are compelled to support any Apple
product for 5 years, so now, it is over for good)...

--
Pro is to con as progress is to Congress.
****