Re: [NTLK] alphasmart

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 07:51:05 PDT

        I have talked with a couple of folks who have them who are
writers, and they like them as simple, reasonably rugged writing
machines--in fact that's how they're presented in the ads in Writer's
Digest magazine. Mind you, if I was going that route I'd find myself
another Z88, which has the best keyboard I've ever used on any
machine, but for a machine in production the Alphasmart does seem to
be filling it's niche fairly well.

--
Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net