[NTLK] Newton extras for sale

From: JimRCGMO (jimrcgmo_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 05:27:21 PDT

On 07/03/2003, Edward Humes enlightened us by writing:
>In my enthusiasm for the Newton, I scooped up a bit more stuff than I
>can use (too many good deals to be had!). So I put together a package
>of duplicates I've acquired in recent months and put it on eBay. The
>listing is really designed for someone entering the Newton world who
>wants all the extras and likes the idea of one-stop shopping, but if
>anyone on the list is interested, take a look.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
>eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3033309600&category=27966&rd=1
>
>It's titled "Ultimate Newton package" in case the above link isn't
>working. The bidding is currently at $150, reserve met.
Wow, Ed! The bidding's already past my range, but if I had the funds I'd
snap it up - great package. Don't think you left anything out (wait a
minute - did I see a kitchen sink in there? ;-)

Whoever gets that will be a very happy buyer, I'm sure.

Jim Rohde

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html