Re: [NTLK] AppleTalk in 10.2.6 follow-up

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 23:41:28 PDT

on 07/07/03 02:21, Glen Swanson at glen_at_swanson.dk wrote:

> In regards to my problem with AppleTalk, as recommended I rebooted in OS9,
> selected Airport in AppleTalk and in OS9 I can launch NCU without problem
> (I'll have to wait until tonight to test the airport link with the Newton).
> Yet back in OS10.2.6 I receive the same warning that AppleTalk is not
> active.

In Network preferences, are you sure that AppleTalk is turned on?

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature
to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and
pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most
operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads
to software bloat.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html