Re: [NTLK] AppleTalk in 10.2.6 follow-up

From: Glen Swanson (glen_at_swanson.dk)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 23:56:44 PDT

Laurent,
Yes quite sure that AppleTalk is selected under the Network Preferences in
OS10..
By the way, I even went through each of the many locations I have and turned
off AppleTalk everywhere except for this one office setting.
It's set with AppleTalk on through the Airport setting.
Under the Ethernet tab AppleTalk is turned off.
Glen

--
Glen Swanson,
CAS Consultant,