Re: [NTLK] developing on Newton

From: samuel desseaux (sdesseaux_at_free.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 12:05:05 PDT

Le Lundi 7 Juillet 2003 20:33, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
> I've just got a 2100 and I would like to write some apps that are useful to
> me.
>
> Is there a developing environment for linux ? I've seen debian has got lpkg
> to upload packages but how do I create them?

No but, you should see how they do with the zaurus. The zaurus, the famous
pda on linux, has the same style of package (it is like familiar linux,on
pocket pc). Nevertheless, you will have maybe some differences (idon't know
which).

Your question interests me because i've newton and zaurus at home. I should
have a look at that.

regards

samuel

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html