Re: [NTLK] Newton User Group in Chicago?

From: Gregory Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 14:43:45 PDT

I guess we need someone to scope out the new store and its environs.

I was trying to set up a Chicago NUG get-together at the Apple Store in
Oak Brook this past january, when I ran into this snag - Apple's policy
is that there will be No UG meetings in the store(s).

So, if we could meet outside the store for five minutes before going
in, maybe that would work?

Greg
(I live and work in the city, but not near the loop)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html