[NTLK] Fund raising: Philz's back on tracks

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 15:31:39 PDT

From: Woody Smith <woody_at_bitstream.net>
Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 5:16:50 PM US/Central
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Fund raising: Philz's back on tracks

Well $45 is a good start. I don't know Philz either but I do know of
Paul's reputation. A good 2100 from jksalesinc with all doors intact
is about $189 plus shipping. the SER-001 is $42 then whatever overseas
shipping is. I also have a good 8 meg linear card that I can throw in.
  I will handle receiving money and shipping but don't sent me anything
untill it seems like enough people have pledged. Make your pledges on
newtontalk and I will keep a file.
Can you trust me? Yes! But no one knows me other than my occasional
comment. If someone better known would prefer to take the lead it's
fine with me.

Woody Smith