Re: [NTLK] ser-001 (Donga)

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 08:53:28 PDT

A deep cleft like ...... the Grand Canyon perhaps or a bit like the
connection I have with my wife. No seriously her maiden name was Van Der Aa
which in Dutch means from the Aa (a river in Holland) and my name in Maori
can be interpreted to mean Salt of the Earth, hence a meeting of two
significant elements, which from time to time connect. I think thats more
about Chemistry and Biology than Geology though. Thanks for your comments.

Allan