Re: [NTLK] Packagebuddy howto ?

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 12:57:57 PDT

> AFAIR, it should come in 2 parts: one Newton package and one Macintosh
> application. You start the host application on your Macintosh, select the
> connection you want to use and start listening on the connection. You then
> open Extras, select a package and when you go to the routing menu, there
> should be a new item labeled "Send to PC" or something like that.

Right, but the part I am having trouble with is setting my Mac to
"listen". When I hit receive, I get a dialog box that prompts me to name
the package. When I name it "xx.pkg" it errors out and nothing happens.
When I don't name it and hit cancel, my Newton times out. What am I
doing wrong here?

-Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html