[NTLK] Philz fundraiser

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 16:18:21 PDT

The generosity of this group is most uplifting.
I have had responses form most of the folks that offered hardware and
it seems that a good unit can be assembled though I still need to
follow up with some additional questions.
Even assuming that I use the fastest shipping and still need to
purchase something there will likely be some surplus funds from those
who pledged money. When all is finished I will contact financial
donors to see what they want to do.
For those donating cash I will contact you later this evening (here in
Minnesota at any rate).
Hardware donors I will contact you as well to specify what is needed.
Thank you everyone
Woody Smith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html