Re: [NTLK] Cable for HP Omnigo?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 22:06:21 PDT

If I remember correctly, you could use a cable for the
HP-150 and HP-200LX devices too. But didn't the
Omni-go have a dongle too?
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Frank Gruendel <fg2_at_pda-soft.de> wrote:
> > The police department
> > abandoned the Newt for the HP OmniGo (and we know
> > where that device stands in the history books)
>
> Hey,
>
> that reminds me that a HP Omnigo has been slumbering
> in my
> drawer for at least the last two years without being
> used.
> Back then I tried to get a PC connection cable
> without
> success. Would anybody out there happen to have such
> a cable
> lying around that he'd be willing to part with cheap
> or trade for Newton stuff?
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank

=====
"Liberals don't care about the environment. The core of environmentalism is a hatred for mankind. They want mass infanticide, zero population growth, reduced standards of living and vegetarianism. Most crucially, they want Americans to stop with their infernal deodorant use. "
 - Anne Coulter Op Ed piece on Global Warming