Re: [NTLK] Fund raising: Philz's back on tracks

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 22:09:16 PDT

What a wonderful group.
It has been my pleasure to work with you all.
First I want to apologize to anyone that made an offer that I did not
acknowledge. Please contact me as soon as possible.
A special thanks goes to:
Gary Moody, Gregory J. Wayman, Edward Humes, Eric Schneck, Paul Braun,
Jim Witte, Bertram Zinner, Francois Baligan, Joel M. Sciamma, Doug
Parker, Paul Guyot, PCBman, Nicolas Zinovieff, Jeff Sheldon, Jonathan
Ramos, Keith McComb, Victor Rehorst, Gabriela & Radek Biciste, Grant
Hutchinson, Frank Gruendel
who offered either donations of equipment or financial support.
The offers were so outstanding that it was impossible to accept all
that was offered, I hope there are no hurt feelings. I asked all those
who offered money to reduce it by half. If everyone follows through
and I have no doubt that they will there will likely be some surplus.
If possible I will apply this toward an ATA card but if there is not
enough for that I will seek the advice of all who contributed.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html