Re: [NTLK] toronto.unna.org back up

From: JimRCGMO (jimrcgmo_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 17:15:12 PDT

On 07/10/2003 5:35 PM, Victor Rehorst enlightened us by writing:

>Heck no! Running Apache 2.0 takes a little more wrangling with PhpWiki now
>though :) I've fixed it. The other tools (Errors DB, Glossary) will be
>fixed today.

Hey, Victor - another thanks for all you do for the Newt community (and I
even have USA UNNA's I could access, but like yours better)! I (and no
doubt, many others on this list) appreciate you (and I don't have a Newt
- yet!). Saving up, though, for that 2100!

Jim Rohde

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html