[NTLK] Help please. Is there an FAQ on NIE, dock etc. setup for WiFi?

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 20:07:59 PDT

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my UMP2100 to connect via a
Netgear MA401 WiFi card to a Netgear MR814 router.

I have tried to find an FAQ which walks me through the
setup of NIE, dock, worksites etc to enable a
connection between them, but without success so far. I
have also tried several search strings for the
excellent search facility on UNNA, but again I haven't
had much luck.

I can connect to my Mac G4 via ethernet with no
problems, but I just can't work out what boxes I need
to check in which screens to get the Newt to connect
to my router.

I don't have an airport card in my Mac, so I'm
attempting to connect directly to the router, and on
to the net.

I purchased the driver ver1.08a, but there isn't much
documentation.

Please help if you can.

Thanks

Paul