Re: [NTLK] Backlight and touch screens

From: Glen Swanson (glen_at_swanson.dk)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 20:14:08 PDT

Woo Lee
Sorry, but I didn't make myself clear on this. I purchased a new, used
replacement 2100. I plan to transfer everything from the old Newton and then
have that Newton repaired, and possibly accelerated.
I purchased the complete replacement 2100 and paid the following charges
(shipping to Denmark)

Item Subtotal: $149.99
Insurance Fees: $6.00
Shipping Cost: $17.50
GRAND TOTAL: $173.49
NOTE: Customer declared exemption from 9.00 sales tax.

Shipping Method: USPS International Parcel Post (Air mail) [4320]
Shipping Weight: 3.00

As I mentioned, I have not yet seen the unit but my wife says it looks
lovely with a nice clear bright screen.
Hope that helps.
Glen

--