Re: [NTLK] repair service

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 08:38:37 PDT

Il me semble que le 11/07/03 à 11:15 -0400, Laurent Daudelin nous racontait:
>The thing is, Woo has been a long time NewtonTalker and has done a lot for
>the Newton community. I don't remember him posting any bad comments or the
>likes, that doesn't look like the Woo I've learned to know. I wouldn't, for
>one, discard his opinion. And I think it's fair that people look for
>opinions before committing money for repair or goods...

Woo and Ferdi's fights now became a tradition on NewtonTalk. Usually,
they end with Victor throwing both of them out for a quarantine
period.

I had several mail exchanges with Woo and he was very friendly with
me. We all know the extravaganza of Woo and I guess in every Newton
User Meeting in the world when it's about counting the Newtons around
the table, at least one user friendly thinks about him.

I also e-bayed once for a MP on an auction by Ferdi (I should say I
didn't win). He took it out when the auction ended saying he was just
looking how interested people were in a message he sent through eBay.
I should say I found it very strange, maybe I don't understand all
the logic of eBay auctions (I very rarely eBay for stuff).

But I won't say Ferdi is a good or bad Newton dealer since I had no
other experience with him and I only recall hearing Woo shouting on
him.

>Just my $0.03...

Is it because the USD is worth less and less that the 2 cents became three? ;)

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/