Re: [NTLK] repair service

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 14:50:00 PDT

I have asked for honest postings from Ferdi, it's in the list archives at
www.newtontalk.net . Two times in all the years I've been on this list
have I ever raised my voice and posted a negative comments, both have been

Thanks Laurent, I hope to meet you at a WASHNUG in the future and for 'safe
harbor'.
------------------
>The thing is, Woo has been a long time NewtonTalker and has done a lot for
>the Newton community. I don't remember him posting any bad comments or the
>likes, that doesn't look like the Woo I've learned to know. I wouldn't, for
>one, discard his opinion. And I think it's fair that people look for
>opinions before committing money for repair or goods...
>
>Just my $0.03...
>
>-Laurent.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html