[NTLK] The Green Edge (or, yes, we're building a new newton magazine)

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 23:50:45 PDT

Hi Folks,

I am creating a new magazine devoted to the newton plataform. It will=20
be released in a babel of formats (HTML, NewtonBooks, PDFs...) and It's=20=

getting pretty fun.
For now i've set up some entries in my weblog so that the community=20
might know whats happening and also how to contributed. Bear in mind=20
thats not the site that the magazine will be hosted, thats my personal=20=

weblog, it's ugly and messy, but it's mine.

I'll only setup the webhost for the magazine when the first issue is=20
ready, there's no point in paying for a host we are not using. I put=20
some Writer Guidelines so that everyone understant how to help, some=20
launch plans detailing what we're doing and a welcome message entitled=20=

"Come, It's Green". It's 3:48 AM in here, I am pretty sleep, and=20
probably making the worst grammatical mistakes ever. I just think we=20
cannot allow the spark to die, I'll correct thoose typos later.

The URL for it is http://newton.soapdog.org
(but that is just a redirection to the weird url=20
http://radio.weblogs.com/0126623/stories/2003/07/13/comeItsGreen.html)

Read it, and tell me what you think!

Cheers
Andre Garzia =EF=A3=BF 2003