Re: [NTLK] repair service

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 02:28:40 PDT

If for example the cost of something is $10.01, or $10.02 then you pay
$10.00 by rounding down, if the cost is $10.03 or $10.04 then you pay
$10.05. by rounding up to the nearest 5 cents. So if you can be bothered
when you buy your petrol you fill up to $??. 02 and $00.02 cents worth for
nothing.. See now you've gone destroyed the logic of my previous statement
that we can have our five cents worth !!!.. Dam.

Allan
Brisbane
N2000