Re: [NTLK] 64 meg linear flash and newt?

From: David B. Alford (davidba_at_speakeasy.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 23:07:21 PDT

Woo: I'm using a 350MB flash card in my newt right now. I have broken
it up
into 4 different cards, but it is working great.

I also have just made a Toshiba 2GB pcmcia hard disk work (sort of). I
did run
into trouble with the sizing of the partions, but I am working that out
with
Paul and his excellent ATA support program. He has indicated that he
will fix
the bug that does not allow it to go up as high as I need (512MB per
card for
4 storage partitions.)

David B. Alford

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html