Re: [NTLK] Creating a Newton Future

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 02:13:34 PDT

Gidday everyone,
Its really great to see how many people in this group are fired up and doing so many positive things. As a neophite I am also spreading the word according to Newton and I dont mean Isaac either. I have recently gone from always wanting a Newton to now owning five. Three of which I have and another two are coming in the mail.

I took one to work today and I will now be able to bring someone else into the fold. There are others waiting wings. (poor little innocents), but hey I am not a millionaire and I have to recoup my costs. (Ebay and the USPS God bless them!!)

I will keep you all posted and hopefully mildly amused.

Allan Ngaparu
Brisbane
N2000( soon to be upgraded)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html