Re: [NTLK] Enough of information on stor.

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 06:16:44 PDT

Il me semble que le 14/07/03 à 5:38 -0700, Woo Lee nous racontait:
>Wow! Thanks Filip, that's some info.
>
>I hope Woody sends enough stuff for your efforts.
>
>BTW, I've seen the store error (-10606) a few times, any insight?

This means there is something corrupted in your data (it means that
the system asked the flash store to get some object based on what it
read, and the store engine told it it didn't exist, either the object
is missing or the data the system read in first place is wrong).
Typically the kind of things Philz will be able to fix with his tools.

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/